HOUR OF TRANSITION (HOT) – 31 MARCH, 2021
WORD MINISTRATION BY PROPHET J. E. AMEYAW
LESSONS FROM THE PROPHET HABBAKUKK
“And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.” Habakkuk 2:2 (ESV)
Life is filled with questions. We all have several questions that needs answers. Questions such as why, how and when? During the days of Prophet Habakkuk, it was not different. The Prophet had many questions he didn’t understand why people of God should suffer why those who didn’t know God prospered.
The Prophet Habakkuk was a man who asked God questions – he sought to ask clarification whenever things bother him. He made time to wait on God and He positioned himself in which such that he could always receive from God. As believers we are entreated to ask questions. In our quest of asking questions, we need move from doubts to faith. Thus, instead of doubting, “Can this be?”, we need to have faith in God that He is more than able to fulfill all his promises.
SEVEN MAIN LESSONS FROM THE PROPHET HABAKKUK
- Not everything that happens confirms to God’s will and wishes
- Nothing that happens get overlooked by God (God knows everything – nothing is hidden from Him)
- Everything that happens will be ultimately addressed with justice.
- Nothing that happens should disrupt us from continually responding faithfully to our God.
- Believers must learn to wait on the LORD before the act on His word
- Godly leaders are not afraid to ask detailed questions from the LORD. Note that before God leads the world, He first want to lead his leaders. Before He introduce anything, He first want to show it to His people.
- God leaders discipline themselves to listen to the voice and thereby develop an intimate relationship with Him.
In all, know that the God who has called you is faithful. Hence, we are entreated to make time within the 24 hours (set some time to wait on God) and will address all needs and fulfill the desires of your heart.